So, You all know that there are things that can be done to help you be more organized and proficient with your time. Below are 5 easy life hacks that will allow your days to run a little more smoothly. They’re very no-nonsense and are easy to incorporate.
Have you ever lent a piece of clothing, music, movie or anything for that matter out to a friend or family member and next time you go to use it (albeit a day or a month later… ) unable to find it? Yep!!!! that’s happened to me more times than I’d care to admit. Well, have I got a great solution to that problem for you.
- Next time someone wants to borrow something from you, take a PHOTO of them with the item they are borrowing, write the date on it, have them initial it and put it on your fridge. When you get the item back have them sign it again and you know it was returned. Problem Solved. 🙂
Spending the day running errands and don’t want to forget everything on your to do list? Perhaps you had to park in a huge parking lot or worse yet a ramp.
- Pull out your cellphone and take a quick picture of the inside of your fridge or snap a shot of which parking lot you parked your car. This will help save time in trying to recall what you need or where you parked.
Ever been either too hot or too cold? Perhaps both in the same day? I’ve been in such hot sun in Arizona that I needed to cover up and then went to a movie and froze in the AC.
- Solution…. Carry a big scarf in your purse. When the sun gets too hot that it burns, use it to protect your skin and get some shade from the sun, then cover yourself up when you go to watch a movie in the frigid AC. The scarf will have ya covered… literally. 😉
Headed out for the day but don’t want to bring your huge wallet? Just want to bring your drivers license, a few dollars and your credit card?
- Grab a black binder clip and there ya have it… A portable wallet that will hold all your items securely in your pocket or purse without having to lug around your large change purse.
- Black Binder Clips can also be used to organize cords plugged into your computer. Just Clip them to the back of your table and run the cords through the silver handles.
Feel free to leave some of your favorite hacks below in the comments. I’m looking forward to learning some new ones.